Generating prospect business leads online has always been tricky as the businesses are struggling through many vague searches. As business is generating leads through classifieds, social media, marketplaces, tenders, forums, etc. when you search. It gives you contact details, email ids which you require the most. These quests ought not to be just locally but rather all around, with the goal that you can get more leads. Organic lead generation can be the most powerful marketing method your company can possess.
It will depend on what you sell.
If it’s products and low-value items, then, massive content with strong and good landing pages are your way to go.
- Content Marketing: Content Marketing is one of the best ways to increase leads organically. Create brand awareness by providing valuable content to your target audience. A few of the platforms that you can use for free and generate quality leads are quora, medium and growth hacker. Understand what information is valuable to your audience, what are their pain points and what are they looking for. Create content around these researched topics and make them available for free.
- Landing Pages: Make sure you create a good landing page and provide a link for the same in the content. Apart from reaching people via the above-stated platforms, you can also create your own blog. Publish good quality content periodically and share them through LinkedIn, Facebook or any other social media platform where your target audience is available. Building a community on social media platforms also help.
One major point that should be taken into account is that in such communities you cannot directly promote your brand. Instead, you pitch your product/ service in a very subtle way.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is something that you should keep in mind while working on your brand content whether it is for your website, blog or sharable content on social media. This will also help your customers to find you online.
- Guest posting and Referral Marketing: It’s very important to get initial traffic among big blogs. They give you link juice and they give you referral traffic. Be generous with your product and give your product for free to people in these big blogs, ask for a mention in return.
- Quora: Quora is so underrated. Make a list of questions. Write two answers every day. Teach a lot in your answers and educate people in your Industry. People will take notice and come.
- Linkedin: This is a platform that a lot of people do not use. You are targeting other professionals and this is as professional it gets on the internet. Are you going to pass on that opportunity?
There aren’t a lot of prolific Linkedin writers or Linkedin dedicated contributors. It’s easier to sell when you are seen as an Influencer on Linkedin.
- Remarketing: Do not let go of people who come to your site. They’ve come for a reason. Some just need to be goaded to take the decision to sign-up. Through your own customers. In a lot of cases, there is one person from a company who uses a product. Convince that person to get his/her teammates on board and shower them with gifts and value.
- Forming a relationship with Guest Bloggers: There are a lot of people who guest blog for top blogs. Forming that relationship directly with blogs is hard. Mail them, give them a free account. Let them test out your product and if they see the value, they will write about it. Don’t force it.